miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2012

New tag Princess Frida

PANDORA-CREATIONS CREATIVE TEAM
New tag with the lovely tube of PandoraCreations, called "Princess Frida" on sale here: http://picsfordesign.com/catalogue/id_104133_princess_frida.pix
Only followers of my blog!

Only the first 15 ones!
If you like this tag, you can order it in my email, and you can see here on my blog

:::CLOSED:::CLOSED:::CLOSED:::CLOSED:::

Nuevo tag con el precioso tube de Pandora Creations, llamado "Princess Frida", en venta aqui: 
Sólo los 15 primeros!!!
Si te gusta este tag, puedes pedirlo en mi email, y que puedes ver aqui en mi blog 
:::CERRADO:::CERRADO:::CERRADO:::CERRADO:::


8 comentarios:

  1. me regalas uno con angyy porfafiss?
    muchas gracias

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Could I please have one with Linda on it and when its done please post it to my wall or send it to me in a message! TY! Linda

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hola, buenas tardes!!,
    me obsequias una tag?
    gracias!

    Lolis

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Can I have one please with Holly on it? Please and Thanks in Advance !!! p/u Holly Burg
    also send a email
    haburg@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. may i please have one ....Connie... thank you so very much

    ResponderEliminar
  6. May I request one with the name Cindy on it. Please and Thank you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. May I have one with Rachel on please and thank you :D xx

    ResponderEliminar